March 9, 2011

peanut butter



This weekend I went to the Nutropolitan Museum of Art, the world's first PB&J exhibit! I love peanut butter and was promised a free jar, so my decision to visit this exhibit was a no-brainer.

Peanut Butter & Co, an amazing PB company that I don't know how I hadn't heard of before, presented the exhibit, along with the National Peanut Board. Peanut Butter & Co sells a variety of peanut butter products and has a sandwich shop in the village, which I'll obviously be checking out. Death by Peanut Butter Sundae? Yes, please!

The exhibit, which was only presented over this past weekend, consisted of delicious photographs of creative peanut butter sandwiches, creating your own peanut butter sandwich (which you then got to enjoy), information on how peanuts are healthy for you, and a free jar of Peanut Butter & Co peanut butter on the way out, along with a special knife for ideal peanut butter spreading. For every jar PB & Co handed out, they donated one to the Food Bank for NY. I received a jar of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter, which I never knew existed, but it is delicious. When I created my own peanut butter sandwich, they used White Chocolate Peanut Butter, which was also tasty.

peanut butter banana split
with caviar and champagne.. fancy


starry night

the king - bacon, banana, honey

make your own sandwich...
don't forget the toppings!

Bagged peanut butter jars waiting to be handed out

1 comment:

Meghan said...

megs, this looks amazing! i wish i could go!!!